Friday, October 06, 2006

Teen Readers taking Small Steps

Teen readers if you are looking for something new to read check out www.teenreads.com/index.asp. It is a great web site with lots of reviews and excepts from new teen fiction!
Teen Book Chat is reading the book Small Steps by Louis Sachar for the October book discussion. Small Steps is the continuation of the story of Armpit that started at Camp Green Lake in the book Holes. I finished reading Small Steps last night before bed. It was a good story, but personally I do not think that it was outstanding the way Holes was. However, you can read Small Steps without having read Holes previously, maybe this is what Sachar was aiming for. If you agree with me or especially if you disagree please join us on Tuesday October 17 at 6:30 for discussion, food, and fun at the Pinckney Library. Teen Book Chat welcomes anyone ages 9 - 18, and as always, is free! If you need a copy of the book I have two of them sitting on my desk, just let me know.
~Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats