Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to School!

I am sorry I have not posted to this blog recently at the end of summer reading I was on vacation. School starts tomorrow for the Pinckney Community School District, summer reading is done with so things at the library are quieting down. Our family story time has begun again on Tuesdays at 11:00 and Wednesday at 1:00 so please join us with your children for stories, songs and craft either of those days (it is the same stories each day). Bed Time story time is Thursday September 14 at 7:00, children are invited to come dressed in their pj's to share stories, songs and snacks. Baby Time will start September 18th. Baby Time is stories, song and playtime for children 24 months or younger at the library every Monday September 18 - October 30th at 10:00 a.m. I will begin reading to the Pinckney Head Start / Michigan Readyness classroom September 20th, which I always look forward to as well. I hope your school year is off to a good start! Keep your eyes open for other events at the library. October 16-21 is national Teen Read Week and November 13-18 is national Children's Book Week! Keep on reading together! ~Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats