Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New Youth Audio Books in 2006

This is a list of audio books that have been purchased since January 1, 2006, so they are all new to the PCPL. Included in this list is audio books for juvenile and teen fiction. The PCPL also has a collection of audio books for younger kids that are a set of books and cd or cassette tape, but I have not added anything new to that collection in 2006 (not yet, anyway).
  • The witches by Dahl
  • Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle by MacDonald
  • Girl underground by Gleitzman (Teen)
  • Small steps by Sachar (this is the follow up book to award winning Holes)
  • Blind beauty by Peyton (Teen)
  • Ptolemy's gate by Stroud (the conclusion of The Bartimaeus Trilogy )
  • The Bunnicula collection by Howe (includes : Bunnicula; Howliday Inn; The celery stalks at midnight)
  • Geronimo Stilton Books 1-3 by Herrmann
  • Rotten School Books 1-2 by Stine
  • Elizabeth I, red rose of the House of Tudor by Lasky
  • Diary of a fairy godmother by Codell
  • The cat ate my gymsuit by Danziger

I hope you can find an audio book to please you or members of your family. I know in my family a good audio book can provide peace in the car during road trips! ~Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats