Thursday, December 08, 2005

Holiday Bedtime Story Time

Tonight I have a great selection of Christmas picture books picked out to share with the children who attend bedtime story time at the library. One of my favorites is a new book titled I Want A hippopotamus for Christmas based on a Christmas song I have fond memories of from my own childhood. It also has great illustrations of the hippo and is a fun book to share, hopefully everyone can tolerate my singing. In the spirit of the holidays our snack will be gingersnaps. I hope to see lots of children and parents in their pj's tonight at the library. My jammies are ready and waiting!

Sara

6 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, Sara! I had a great time at bedtime storytime tonight! I was especially impressed with your singing! I feel honored to have been a part of it! Mom

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Sara! what a great idea! I think it'll be fun and informative etc. You can put photos up of events and the like!

I'm coming home in a few days for break, so I'll probably see you soon!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

ps. sorry I missed the singing... :)

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume the hippo book is related to the song. I love that song. I'll have to check that book out! Tori will love reading it and listening to the song.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger PCPL Youth Librarian said...

Yes this book is based on the song. Plus it has great illustrations! Check out the expressions on the Hippo's face.
Sara

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure Connie had a great time listening to one of her favorite Christmas songs sung by her daughter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats